Anne McKevitt sees herself as a curious adventurer and evolver who never likes life to remain the same for too long. Over the course of three decades she has, enlightened, entertained and educated millions of people through various media mediums and earned a reputation as an outstanding entrepreneur. Her accomplishments include that of globally recognised business leader, best-selling author, prime time TV personality, TV producer, magazine publisher, multiple award winner, and much respected philanthropist.
Anne's reputation and achievement highlights have included:
- Member of President Bill Clinton's, Clinton Global Initiative
- Received Leading Women Entrepreneur of the World™ award
- Member of the Women's Leadership Board at Harvard
- Recognized by The International Herald Tribune as a World Class Entrepreneur
- Named by Time Magazine as "one of Four International Business Leaders to Watch"
- Ranked #30 in the UK's Sunday Times "500 Most Powerful Britons"
- Forbes Magazine stated; "at the head of the pack ... Anne McKevitt"
- Achieved New York Times bestseller status